Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Links! Links! Links!

I have neglected you all but I promise not to once the nightmare that is playoff hockey ends Wednesday night. I plan on getting some thoughts on The Economist up this week (maybe tomorrow) now that I'm not listening to so much George R.R. Martin. In the meantime here are a bunch of links:

Want my thoughts on Rep Weiner? Look no further. I just so happens I sometimes answer via Ezra Klein's finger tips.

We should not have phone numbers any more they hold no relevance to what they are for anymore, we should just have handles.

Shocking: The Post Office is antiquated and loses money.

The EU may be struggling at the top but it still works well as a carrot.

Dictators really don't fool anyone with their silly games.

I still love my trains because it uses less actual infrastructure but anything that brings us closer to a world like in Minority Report is AOK in my book.

Why don't we do this all ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment