Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Links for the Weekend

It appears that Italy is really an ass backwards country and Silvio Berlusconi only made that worse. I highly recommend that you read the entire report on Italy if you have the time and the Economist subscription (if you don't and still want to read it let me know).

I am a supporter of anything that tries to eliminate the need for cash and at the same time looks to reduce the amount siphoned off by the financial sector. Here is the practical way of doing it and here is the revolutionary way. The practical way is very enticing from a personal business stand point where as Bitcoin strike me as a pyramid scheme / penny stocks.

You know what scares me? That politics and not highly respected economists determine our fiscal and monetary policy.

Suddenly that investment in drones and not pissing off Saudi Arabia is starting to make a whole lot of sense.

This is why I don't put "cases" on my electronics and nor would i cover up the front of my vehicle

This (and the rest of the articles done in conjunction with NPR Planet Money) is why I will be reupping my Wired subscription.

I always wondered why we didn't put giant solar projects in the middle of the desert.

I want all states to get on this non-partisan election bandwagon California is currently leading.

You know you read an old man newspaper (or one with a good sense of humor) when they explain the definition of 'lulz" and "script kiddie".

No comments:

Post a Comment