Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Some Thoughts on The Economist May 21st

In case you have been living under a rock for the past two weeks here is a good rundown of why the arrest of DSK matters.

The housing market continues to fall, I blame Thomas Jefferson.

With 3D printing in it's ascendancy I don't see how there is any other option. That is in the long term, but in the short term I think current manufacturing methods aren't going anywhere anytime soon. Creating small specific pieces and prototypes will be what we use 3D printing for for the foreseeable future.

If you need a crash course on why Pakistan is the problem in Southern Asia then look no further. For my opinion read below.

Some good coverage on Libya this week. Qaddafi is done. This is one of the reasons for why he is done. The international community did the right thing, but it may cost them. Look for my thoughts on Libya a little later.

I'm liberal. I'm Pro-Union. And I still think this looks really bad.

Because this post is lacking opinion I'll leave you with this parting shot. Some people have it out for Ronald McDonald. Now I can't say that when I think of a "balance, active lifestyles ambassador" but I also don't think he is the Marlboro Man. People are not fat because of McDonald's, people are fat because they handed over their hard earned cash to eat food that McDonald's provides. If people can not see the correlation between their ever expanding waste lines and the food they eat then that is their problem. Now if by the grace of god they realize a hamburger is not made of leafy greens then McDonald's will adapt to it. Oh wait......

No comments:

Post a Comment